capitalmirror.com respects and values the right to Privacy of each and every individual.
We are esteemed by the relationship and by becoming our clients you have a promise
from our side that we shall remain loyal to all our clients and non-clients whose information resides with us.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate
and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy policies are
1. Your information whether public or private will not be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or given to any company or individual for any reason without your consent for the same.
2. We do not leak your personal information to third parties who does spamming. We however, may share selected information under certain conditions as part of normal business operations under confidentiality agreements. All information regarding Payment Gateway will be safe and secured for our site.
3. The only use we will be bringing to your information will be for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us for which you gave us your information.
4. Your information given to us represents your identity with us. If any changes are brought in any of the fields of which you have provided us the information, you shall bring it to our notice by either calling us or dropping a mail to us.
5. In addition to the service provided to you your information (Mobile Number, E-Mail ID etc.) can be brought in use for sending you newsletters, survey, contest information, or information about any new services of the Company which will be for your own good and while subscribing for our services you agree that capitalmirror.com has the right to do so.